← Back to coaches
|Contact Details||Email: email@example.com|
Tel: 01784 258851
|Power of Ten Link||Conrad Milton|
|Events Coached||Middle Distance, Endurance|
|Ages Coached||• Under 17 (U17) Men and Women (School Years 10 and 11)|
• Under 20 (U20) Junior Men and Women – including whist away at University
• Under 23 (U23) J Men and Women – including whilst away at University
|WSE&H specific Club Training Days and Times||Tuesday and Thursday: 6:30 – 8:30 PM at Thames Valley Athletics Centre/surrounding parks, Eton.|
|Any additional Training Days, Times, Locations||Sundays at Virginia Water|
|Notable athletes coached in last 3 years (since 2017)||• Charlotte Firth (road running), 6th Great Manchester Marathon 2019, 2.44.20|
• Owain Jones (Cross Country), Welsh Cross Country international
• Kojo Kyereme (Middle Distance, Long Distance, Cross Country), #1 M45 5000m & 10000m 2020, 1st World Masters 10000m 2015.
• Dominic McDougall (800m/1500m), 1st U17 National Indoor 1500m 2018.
|Notable athletes coached pre 2017||1997 – 2005, Sir Mo Farah (1500m to 3000m & cross country), England & GB U20, U23 & senior internationals track & cross country |
1969 – 2006, Paula Fudge (Middle Distance, Long Distance, Cross Country), England & GB international track & cross country. Commonwealth Games 3000m Champion 1978 & set the 1st IAAF-recognised 5000m world record (15.14.51 on 13 September 1981)
1969 – 2000, Ann Ford (Middle Distance, Long Distance, Cross Country). England & GB international track & cross country. 7th European Championships 3000m 1974, 3rd Commonwealth Games 3000m 1978, 2nd London Marathon 1988
1993 – 2010, Hayley Yelling (Middle Distance, Long Distance, Cross Country), European Cross Country Champion 2005 & 2009, AAA 5000m champion 2002, 2003, 2005, AAA 10000m champion 2006, represented England & GB at 5000m and 10000m.
|Additional Information||I have been coaching athletes at all levels for many years with over 35 reaching international standard.|