A return to club night training – albeit restricted!!
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!! The FIRST PHASE of a return to club night training, started on Tuesday 14th July. HOWEVER – PLEASE NOTE:
- We have to work within Government & England Athletics guidelines, so can only have a limited number of athletes involved in club night sessions at this stage
- Unfortunately, this means that we are not able to restart the academy at the current time
- Coaches are organising 2 types of training sessions:
o Club night sessions, booked by individual coaches who can only have the number of athletes currently specified within the England Athletes Guidelines (above) in attendance at any single, specific session
o Training sessions on other days/times booked by coaches themselves
- All athletes must make arrangements to join either type of session by contacting their individual coach
- Athletes who are not currently members of WSEH and are interested in joining the club are recommended to visit the coaches section of the website and make contact with individual coaches. Many of our coaches are currently running training sessions for their groups and are willing to accept non members for trial sessions
- Unfortunately, athletes who arrive without a prior arrangement with their coach will not be allowed entry
- The stand seating will only be available for parents of junior athletes. Strictly no access for any athletes, including juniors
- Toilet facilities are available, but only 2 people are allowed in at any one time and social distancing rules must be adhered to
- Individuals can also book sessions directly with Datchet & Eton Leisure (enquiries can be made via email email@example.com).
We are continually monitoring changes to the Government & England Athletics guidelines and will react, as quickly as is feasible, to any enhancements or amendments made.
Please look on the club website and stay in touch with your coach for updates.