SEAA 2021 Outdoor Track and Field Season
The SEAA has published its prospectus for the 2021 track and field season which they hope will take place as planned.
The 1st event will be the Senior and U20 Championships (venue tbc) on Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th June 2021. Competitors and supporters should bear in mind that some Covid restrictions are likely to apply, particularly at the early events (for example it is likely that temperature checks on entrance will be in place for events in June).
It is very important that before entering, every athlete makes sure that they are physically and mentally ready to compete. We all need to bear in mind the lack of competition, even for many the lack of training, which has been experienced in the past year.
- Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th June 2021, Senior and U20 Championships, venue tbc
- Saturday 12th June 2021, U15 & U17 3,000m Championships, venue TBC
- Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd August 2021, U13 Championships, Weir Archer Athletics Centre, Kingston
- Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th July 2021, U15/U17/U20/Senior Combined Events, Horspath, Oxford
- Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd August 2021, U15 & U17 Championships, Weir Archer Athletics Centre, Kingston
- Sunday 22nd August 2021, Walks Championships, Weir Archer Athletics Centre
- Saturday 11th September 2021, U15 & U20 Inter Counties Championships, Horspath, Oxford
Full details available in the prospectus here.
Entry forms will be available on the SEAA website here.