Our summer track & field fixtures have been finalised and we are looking forward to a full summer of competitions for our athletes, officials, volunteers and parents to enjoy.
You can view it here.
When printed it produces a single A4 page, which is handy for reference. The list will also be posted on the notice board in our clubroom and the three notice boards in the ground floor corridor out to the track. If you have any questions about the list your coach should be able to help you. Alternatively, come and see us in the clubroom on a Tuesday or Thursday evening.
FREE TEA & COFFEE IN OUR CLUBROOM AT TVAC ON CLUB NIGHTS. We would love to treat parents, volunteers and coaches to free teas and coffees on club nights. Why not pop up and grab a cup – a chance to socialise and stay abreast of what’s going on.
TEAM MANAGERS FOR 2022 TRACK & FIELD LEAGUES:
- National Athletics League: Lesley Pearson / Assisted by Irene Speller
- Southern Athletic League: Irene Speller / Would appreciate an assistant
- Youth Development League Upper (under 17’s and under 20’s): Nick Pearson / Assisted by Alan Hewson (TBC).
- Youth Development League Lower (under 13’s and under 15’s): Julie Babis / Would appreciate an assistant
- Alder Valley League – Girls: Sara John / 2 or 3 additional parent helpers are vital !!
- Alder Valley League – Boys: Monika Sfendla / 2 or 3 additional parent helpers are vital !!
OFFICIALS COURSE AT TVAC. For fixtures to be successful and to give athletes the opportunity to compete, they need officials. Being an official not only helps the club and our athletes, but is interesting, fun and rewarding. We are arranging for England Athletics to run a half day track & field officials course at our club on a weekend during February. If you helped at fixtures last year, if you are interested in becoming part of the officials team, please contact Paul Green via the enquiry form on the contact us page and he can then send you the details and arrangement for your enrolment on the course.